Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mo's dp2 challenge dt

We have a FAB new challenge on Mo's dp2 challenge blog, " spring colors and handmade flowers"
Now if you're pressed for time and cant imagine molding and curling your flowers, then these flowers that i put together will help, since i am exactly there right now.  My image is Birthday Fairy Lee available from Mo's store.  I always have such fun with Mo's images as i choose really girly one that i can bling up and enjoy.
Back to my flowers, they were punched using various sizes and then layered together with a flattened bead cap and then a pearly brad through the centre, couldnt be easier than that girls.
the flourishes are from Marianne Creatables, the ribbon from my stash, as are the pearls, i used a MS puncha round the page from one of my layers and this dp another one of my favourites that i will miss when its finished is from Mellissa Francis.
The girls on the challenge dt have some wonderful floral ideas to inspire so please pop over to the challenge blog and come and play with us this week
smiles
Paola

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely luv it girlfriend!! I must be your biggest fan cause everything you do is just gorgeous! Luv these dps too and such a fab lo. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Paola, the colour combo is devine, your colouring is beautiful and your embellies .......... !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful.. I love all the sparkle you added.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Paula :O)
    I love your colour combo, they look great togther!
    Have a good evening
    Hugs Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Paola! Beautiful color combo and gorgeous flowers! Love this sweet image too! Aren't all Mo's images great! Love 'em!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paola, love your beautifiul card, you always have the beswt embellishments. Love everything about it. Thanks for creating such a wonderful challenge card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie...what a gorgeous card!! I love this little cupcake fairy...and you've colored and bliged her up just beautifully!!! I love the colors you chose...this is just scrumptious!! Sending hugs your way. Are you holding up w/the wedding just around the corner? Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love the swirls and the flowers are lovely. Cupcake fairy looks sweet and sparkly!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet, Paola! She looks wonderful all glittered up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Paola!!
    Love the way you made the flowers! Thanks for the great tip :o)
    Who would have thought to flatten a bead cap - they are sooo pretty!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola