Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bizzy Becs New release 2nd preview

I am so late with my posting, hope its not too late to interest you in these beautiful new images as i have just loved doing cards with each of these new images being released by Bizzy Becs, these will be in rubber and digi format.

Today the spotlight is on "Strawberry basket"
hope everyone is having a great weekend, i am run ragged and doing copic dems all day tomorrow so will probably be late with the third preview for these delightful previews, so if you are coming back to see whats up tomorrow, sorry it will only be happening late in the day
smiles
Paola

11 comments:

  1. I never tire of beautiful things, this is gorgeous
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and just love the image and coloured perfectly as always!!! Lovinf the papers as well.

    Have a great tomorrow wish I could come too but it's a bit too far!!! lol

    Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Paola, have fun tomorrow! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing clorwork Paola! And that image is so sweet! I just love the way you construct your cards. Gorgeous!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for visiting me. I sent you an email with the numbering code, it may go to your spam folder. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything matches well done and another lovely card.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card, Paola!!! Your coloring is stunning! Some of the best I've ever seen.

    I hope life slows down, so that you can rest up.
    And btw, your cards are worth waiting for, so it doesn't matter if you post late. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Paola, very pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Paola,fab image and i love those papers.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous shading! Love the paper! The inside is put together beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola