Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Magnolialicious Challenge dt

Apologies all round for this late post, technology is sometimes not all that its cut out to be.
We have a new challenge on Magnolialicious challenge blog and this week its an inspirational challenge Pink and brown or baby, my favourite two choices.  WOW! when i saw this picture for inspiration i knew exactly what i wanted to do.
I hadnt made an easel for ages and they always have the WOW factor, so that goes without saying that that was gonna be my choice and when we say babies, well i go gaga.  I just love this sleeping baby Tingla available from Diana's store Here.
i have gotta say that i just love LOTS of things happening on my cards, so this one is a little over embellished, but thats me, all the flowers and embellies are from the never ending stash, image colored with copics,  senitment from LOTV, had to have lace to give my ensemble a soft around the edges look.  I used a Mcgill punch form the pine leaves, A MS punch that i love for my border, i am so bummed as this was my favourite punch and i broke it this week, last but not least, a paper doily from my stash.
My teamies have all done fabulous work with this inspirational challenge so please head over to the challenge blog and join the fun.  Diana is so generous and offering the Mr linky chosen lucky winner a gift certificate:
smiles
Paola

17 comments:

  1. Oh my word this is devine what yummy colours and a beautiful image and I'm loving the sentiment!!!

    Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweeeeeet! Gorgeous colors and layout and such a soft tender coloring! Love it!
    Hugs,Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paola your card is just adorable ! Love the papers and your coloring, all the detail you sure have an eye for ! Great job
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Paola, this is absolutely devine. Magnificent colouring and, as you say, loads going on !!

    Stunning !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE!!!!!!!!! Just the perfect amount of embvellishments if you ask me lol!! Too cute hun! I like all the details.WONDERFUL WORK,RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hun, this is simply adorable! Cute little Tingla and super colours (will be having a go at this challenge later). Your use of flowers is amazing sweetie, mine end up like squished triffids. Stunning easel, just love it. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card - love the gorgeous colours you have used. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh, this is so adorable! That's gotta be one of my favorite baby images. Your circle easel card is fabulous...love the colors and your layout. Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is just stunning!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card Paola! Lots of beautiful flowers and embellies! I love the little lace you added around the circle =)
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paola, a gorgeous card. Love that it’s a round easel card—I have to make more of these!! And aww cute baby Tingla. I had to use the same one as when it comes to baby cards, I’m rather restricted to the stamps I can use…LOL. Beautifully put together. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Paola, this is so cute and precious. Love the sparkle on her wings and the pretty soft shades you've used to color her so beautifully.
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  14. First thought is PRECIOUS. I love it!!! WOW what an incredible card that has so much detail and lovely colors with an adorable baby. Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so lovely Paola :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining EAC!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola