Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Monday, February 21, 2011

Bizzy Becs New release 4th preview

Are you loving these new images yet as much as i have enjoyed creating these sneak peaks?   these stunning new images are available from Bizzy Becs online store
I know i seem a little missing at the moment, way hectic, with workshops and stock take, and my new venture of stack and store, not to mention kids and family business and our upcoming wedding which requires dressmaking sessions and a trip to the botox cllinic so that i dont look like an old prune in the photos on the big day in years to come, LOL
chat soon friends
smiles
Paola

14 comments:

  1. You look nothing like a prune Paola!!!! lol

    This is my favourite so far the colours look fab and I love this image! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Paola!! This is so so gorgeous hun!! LOVE the glitter on her dress and colors!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!! Love the sparkly touches you have added to her dress!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Paola you are beautiful! I love these images and your cards are stunning! Juls is right the sparkly touches on her dress and shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is just gorouges,stunning detail,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, wonderful coloring! The glitter on her dress and shoes looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have only time to leave one comment, so this will cover all of your latest cards. WOW!!! What a sensational job you've done with each card. Your coloring, as usual is outstanding! Love all the finishing touches and the dp's are fabulous! Boy, you're good!!!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card.. love the glitter and the DSP..
    Well done
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING....your colouring and her party dress are beautiful, thats just what her dress looks like.Gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Paola!!! I love the sparkle.

    You're amazing to be getting these beautiful cards made in the midst of all you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like you nwwd Botox! I am loving these images, they may even cost me a fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't believe that you're creating such stunners with everything else that's going on! As for looking like a prune, not bloody likely! Love the papers in this one.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are no where near a prune Paola !!! Loving this new image from Bizzy Becs, she is soooo sweet and the colour combo is another of my faves !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found a teddy - you know me and my teds!
    This makes this card special - love the blues and
    love your colouring in - perfect as always!
    What's not to luv??
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola