Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winner from the Once upon a Time collection!!

"Sandiblu" Please follow the email me link at the top of my blog and let me have your snail mail address you are the winner of a rubber stamp from Bizzy Becs store, namely  this darling "cupcake Fairy" in rubbah!
congrats Hunny
smiles
Paola

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Paola, can't wait for it to arrive !!!!

    Sandiblu xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paola
    I noticed that you've won blog candy on Holley's Blog and haven't sent her your address yet. I wanted to give you a heads up, so you don't lose out. I recognized your name from the recent preview. :)

    Here's the link:

    http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/

    Hugs,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paola - apologies for not visiting for sooooo long - am trying my bestest to catch up on all of your GORGEOUS work!And as usual you DO have some incredibly beautiful creation - LOVE what you've done with these new images from Bec!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paola, only just found your blog, but its amazing your cards are wonderful. Looking forward to sticking around here. Huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I also have only just found your blog but find your card inspiring.

    I have something waiting for you on my blog I hope you like it.

    http://fleecy-fleecy.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-got-award-its-my-lucky-day.html

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola