Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mo's dp2 challenge dt

Dont you just love a great sketch?  This week on Mo's dp2 challenge blog we have a fabby sketch for you by Cathy.
For my card i'm using Michael available from Mo's store, i just cant get enough of Mo's talent and love making cards using these darling images, they are sucha  pleasure to color with copics and there is something for EVERYONE and every occasion.
I added loads of stickles to the cloud after i had added a few highlights with BG10.  The paper is a really old one in my stash and i added a very dark colored mat as it jsut made everything pop.
Loads of bits and bobs from my stash.  Please head over to the Challenge blog and play with us this week, i loved seeing all the creativity last week and hope some of you will be playing along with us again.
have a great crafting time
smiles
Paola

13 comments:

  1. Hey hunny bunny...I'm with you...Michael is just adorable..and Mo Manning is beyond BRILLIANT!!! I want to have her talent for just a day!! hehehe! And speaking of talent...love this card too. You're crazy talented to sister!! Love the butterflies...and the DPs are perfect!!! Have a great weekend...try to relax a bit!! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious. I can't wait to be a grandma. Your stickles make your cloud look real. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning as always !!! The LO is perfect as is your coloring , love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Paola, colour combo is great and the sticles POP !

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on a beautiful image. Also a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!!! this is just stunning!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the subtle colouring of this one & that cloud is absolutely stunning. The inside is such a good example of the difference that decorating the inside to complement the outside can make to the whole creation.
    Paula (PEP)
    Beautiful & classy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Paula. This is really stunning. Mo's images are the best. Love the stickles that you added to the cloud.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some more gorgeous cards Paola! I especially like this one. The colors are perfect and that hint of gold sparkle really shows it off well. I've been a little under the weather recently sorry I haven't been around to see you. I really love what you've been doing though.

    Warm hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paola, your colors are gorgeous and love the sparkle, and how perfectly the colors and all fits. Awesome challenge card, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful. I love how delicate the glitter looks on the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so cute & pretty. Love the glitter and also these colors! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola