Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Charmed and delectable

I havent done a challenge for ages and been feeling terribly blue so decided to cheer myslef up a little by inking up this little darling "Annie" and entering the Dottie's world challenge, they had this beautiful close up photo of a flower for inspiration.

I layered a flower onto the front of my card and used Annie as the centre stamen, added a few dew drops to the petals and then layered some lace in the corners, and a few more roses, so that this card would also fit the bill for the challenge on Sketch Saturday.

Hope y"all having a great week
be back later with my ASFOS card
smiles
Paola

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, I love how you sat Annie in the flower. Lovely work, look forward to seeing more form you :-)
    Thank you for entering our challengero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, keyboard playing up. The "ro" on the end of challenge was meant to be "xx" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Lovely card Paola.
    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, love how you've coloured the image to match
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    This is so lovely. I really like how you used the flower to place Annie in the center. And Annie is so beautiful colored in. Great layout as well.
    Thanks for joining the challenge.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola