Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mo's dp2 challenge dt

Today's challenge over at Mo's dp2 is hosted by our terrific DT Leader
Peggy.. She challenged us to create a card with a Fall/Halloween theme.  Lo and behold i found this paper that i have had forever by Sandy Lion, and do i have tons of it, i must have got it on special, dont know what possesed me.  I'm using pirate Kai available from Mo's store, i totally loved coloring him and i know that the colors are very bright, but i am pleased with the way it turned out.

I just had to have a few stickles over the pumpkin, then i cut another pumpkin to use on the front of my card, and added rhinestones swirls and a few feathers in the top left corner.  The punch i used is a MS iron fence corner punch, i unfortunately couldnt get the border one when i ordered this as they were out of stock, so i made a plan and just adjusted it to make it work.
Dont ask whats happened to my post Mr blogger is also giving me hard time today, but at least the post is up.
smiles
Paola

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a little cutiepie! I love Halloween cards and this image is too cute! Hey...Halloween crads have to be bright =)...in black, purple and green or yellow...yeah! HOw great you used the MS punch!! Wow!
    Hugs,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paola, what a wonderful Sweet Halloween card. I don't think it is bright at all LOL...Love the borders and black ornamentation around the image. Great challenge card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Paola. Love that border punch and your colouring of this image is fabby. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, Paola. You have colored little Kai so sweetly (by the way, Kai is a girl, she is Mo's niece) Who says girls can't be pirates?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Paola! That border is gorgeous, and I love the pearls swirling off up the side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable, Paola... lovely card you created. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola