Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kenny K's challenge dt

Hi stampers hope everyones having a great weekend.  I must say that i am a little down this morning as my husband is away to China for business this week, i hate being on my own with the kids and i have just seen him to the airport, so my mood is rather blue.
This week on Kenny K's krafty girlz we have a sketch for you by the uber talented Donna and inspiration from team A.
For my card this week i am using "Queens cutie" available from Kenny's downloads, i loved using her and she is such a dream to color.  I used a SU punch for the scallops at the bottom of my layers, made these hat pins that i thought worked quite nicely to go through the ribbon and a Mcgill punch for the pine leaves that i layered under my flowers.  My image and mat behind my image i cut out using my nesties.

smiles
Paola

6 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Paola. I love the softness of the colours. The hat pins look wonderful too. I hope the week goes quickly for you and that your husband is home before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very chic, love the pastel colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Paola - Love the hat pins, they're gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paola! Queen's Cutie is by far the sweetest of the Kenny K images. I love the soft colors you used to bring her to life. You demonstrate such a light hand with your coloring...it's so breathtaking! Lovely card! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula, gorgeous card. The imate, she is so darned pretty. Wonderful colour scheme and the DP's you used are lovely. Beautifully coloured as always. Hope you're in a cheerier mood today.

    Hugs.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous!!! Love the soft colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola