Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Monday, August 30, 2010

DT call at the pixie cottage

DESIGN TEAM CALL for The Pixie Cottage

The Pixie Cottage Design Team Call

The Pixie Cottage is looking for new Senior and Junior design team members.

We are a rubber stamp company with a wide variety of stamps. We are looking for a handful of design team members who are ready to grow with us and show their talent by making cards, altered art, scrapbook pages and whatever else they can dream up with our products. We will be accepting members for both Junior and Senior Design Teams.
This call is open to talented artists worldwide. 
I do think that this would be a wonderfull opportunity for any crafter who has been dying to work with soem amazing product and work alongside some equally talented crafters, so what you waiting for head over to The pixie cottage to get all the details.
have a great week 
smiles
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola