Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mo's dp2 challenge dt

Another uber late post today, i am trying to find the best way to market all these copics that i have stuck my neck out for, or should i say, "put the noose around my neck for".  Have been running from pillar to post all week and just dont seem to be making much headway. UUURRRGGG!!!

Well enough complaining as i did have time to play and enjoy for a little while and get a card done for this weeks challenge over on Mo's dp2 digital challenge and hope that you will all pop over to see what the other talented ladies have done for inspiration, the challenge this week is "Little girls"
I am using "prairie girl" available from HERE

I colored her with my copics, i pulled out my seing machine and stitched around the edges of my card, used a MS punch for around my image, added lots of roses, buds and teeny little blossoms, i also used one of my new Nellie Snellen dies for around my image, and then a lovely piece of ribbon and bow to finish my card off.
Hope you are having a crafty week
smiles
Paola
P.S: gonna be entering this into a few challenges:Paper play challenges : Pink

12 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Paola, and she is beautifully coloured to!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhhhh! This is just too sweet! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMaizing card.Love the stiches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paola, I love the soft colors you used on your little Prairie Girl Beautiful challenge card. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Paola! Your colouring is incredible. I really must try to figure out how to use my sewing machine one of these days (only had it like 20 years!!) your stiching really has given such a wonderful finish to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! I love the way the stitching mimics the die-cut border, and those colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paola...OMG! I didn't know you were on the DT...I'm pea green with envy!! Gorgeous card...I love Mo's images...and you have done a beautiful job with this precious little girl! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous...love all of the pink! Thanks for joining us at PaperPlay this week.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Paola, so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "pink" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola