Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Saturday, August 14, 2010

totally gorjuss dt

Its time for our challenge on Totally gojuss this week and the challenge is "Aqua",

I totally LOVED this challenge as i love the stamp that i used.  I colored her with my copics, added lots of stickles to her wings and the roses in her hair.  I popped her wings, which i also have become quite fond of doing for faeries, added some pearls to my corners, added a pearl heart over the centre of the ribbon and a layered pearl flower under the centre rose. 

My card is quite plain this week, but i didnt want to over power this beautiful stamp.
recipe:
Paper: Sei and basil
colored with: copics and stickles star dust
stamp: charmed and delectable
Pearls flowers and ribbon from stash
Have a great weekend
smiles
Paola

6 comments:

  1. hello, Paola

    I like so much the stamps and the papers because are calm and sweet !

    hugs, Albert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paola,
    what a beautiful card! Aqua is my all time favourite color..perhaps not really for making cards but for wearing =) But this card is so special....looks great! And the image is beautiful!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree simplicity worked with this. What a stunning image and you definitely showcased it! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Paola You blouw me away with this gorgeous image . I love this stamp. I love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning! I just Love the colours, and the glittery wings are just beautiful! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is outstanding! Gorgeous work hun x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola