Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Monday, August 9, 2010

Elisabeth Bell dt call

Hi there all you stampers, hope you have been having a wonderful day, still feels like Sunday to me as we are celebrating womens day in SA so its a public holiday and i am sure that i am not the only South African who thinks its Sunday, he he.

So with all this extra time on my hands today i decided to get going with a couple of projects for EB dt call, if you click on  the link in  my sidebar it will explain clearly how to go about entering.  Good luck to those of you that are gonna apply and i am holding thumbs.

My first project is a card using an Elisabeth image called holding thumbs, which is what i am doing too. Colored with copics, i also used a background stamp from Whiff of joy for the fence, added lots of stickles to the butterflies and the flowers and a lovely lush ribbon to finish it off.
You can also try this link to her Face book page here

Now my second project is actually gonna be sent to the UK tomorrow as a little thank you gift to a very kind and generous friend of mine, hope this doesnt spoil the surprise, sure it wont as this is not the only thing going overseas.  I found something very similar on this blog here, so if you are stumped as to how to put it together her blog will give you more details.

Also used another image from EB for this one called "Rapunzel" love that hair, colored with copics, and flowers from my stash.
Good luck to those of you that are gonna apply, this lady sure has BEAUTIFUL images to work with
Enjoy the rest of your week.
smiles
Paola

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paola, happy womans day !
    We do selebrate this day in March.
    You have created amaizing projects. The card is with such a happy colours. Your note project is gorgeous in colour lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what stunning projects as always my special friend! I'm crossing fingers, toes and everything else for you! You so deserve this dt spot, your work is the best out there!!! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so beautiful Paola such gorgeous colours and loving the second project a very lucky person to receive such a beautiful gift!!

    I will keep everything crossed for you for the DT call but I don't think you will need it as like us they will love your style!!!!

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Each one is gorgeous and stunning. Good luck with the EB DT.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola