Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mo's dp2 challenge dt

Hi fellow stampers, i am so late with this post today as our ADSL line has been down, but thank goodness it was only a little glitch and i was offline for about 42 hours, let me tell you it was not fun, i almost had a panic attack that i wouldnt be able to do my post for this today.

moving on to business.....have you ever dreamed of being part of Mo's dp team? Well now is your chance as we are looking for a card with WOW from one of you talented ladies to join us as a geust, not only that you can win a $20 gift voucher to spend in Mo's store.  All you gotta do is create a FABULOUS card, enter Our challenge creating "things with wings"

I made my card for this week using "Fairy Kiki" available Here, colored this little darling with my copics, and added lots of diamond stickles to her wings.  I have loads of flowers at the moment and decided not to be frugal with them as you can see.  I also acquired one of the new cuttlebug cut and embossing folders and thought it would be perfect for this particular large sentiment.  I made a stick pin to add to my ribbon.  Hope you enjoy and pop over to Mo's DP2 challenge blog to see what the other talented ladies on the team came up with.
smiles
Paola

12 comments:

  1. awhhh...this is just the cutist thing ever! Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Paola. Cute image and I love the scroll!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another STUNNER, what can I say my special friend!! You're just far too talented lol! Luv this card plench. Luurrveee the flowers and the scroll and you've coloured fairy Kiki too gorgeously as always. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh,dear!
    This card is sooooooooooooooooo cute :)

    Hugs, ALbert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paola, gorgeous card, as usual, this image is so sweet. Have a great day, hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paola this is "Stunning" What a fabulous image and so at home on this beautiful card you have created with the scroll and the amazing beaded pin!!!! Just awesome love it Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paola, your card is divine. Great details and design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable image and a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely coloring and colors! I really like the beautiful roses on top too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A baby bottom is just the cutest thing ever!! Love the card!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola