Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A spoonfull of sugar dt

Late AGAIN!! life is getting in the way of all the importanta things like crafting these days and i am just not finding enough hours in the day for the  things I GOTTA DO! Well now that i got that off my chest on to the fun stuff.

We have a new challenge on A spoofull of sugar, "Christmas in August", this hopefully will give you a head start to the busy schedule when the festive season comes round, so hop over to the challenge blog and start on all those Christmas cards.

For mine i am using a darling little image from Mo's digital pencil too, called "I even love the box".
He's colored with my copics, sorry forgot to list my colors, i know, i know, should tie something round my neck to help me remember.  I used my MS punch around the page for the layer behind my image, used a few stickles on his gift bow, and some flower soft aroung the edge of the santa hat and the pom pom amd a few pearls to finish it off.  I felt that since the image was the focal point and the MS around the page mat took up so much space on my card i just wanted to leave as CAS as possible.
smiles
Paola

8 comments:

  1. oh Paola, such a precious card. Love the hat of the little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I absolutely luv it!!! Haven't had chance to use my little boy yet. You've done a brilliant job with him my special friend. Luv the MS punch around the page, I need one of them lol! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas image and such beautiful colours. Loving the puch you have used gorgeous don't think I've got that one!!! lol

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paola, this image is so darn cute and you colored it beautifully. What a fabulous Christmas card...love those cute Mo images! The punched edges around the image are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Paola, you are a busy girl, I don't know how you do it.
    Gorgeous cute image, and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paola,
    another gorgeous creation from you. Love it all. :)

    btw, the seaweeds are crafting mosses. :)
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome Christmas card, Paola! I love the strong red color of the hat! And the flower soft looks great, I love using it on my winter themed cards too! The MS punch around the page is gorgeous as well!
    Hugs to you!
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Paola this card is so sweet! I just adore Mo's images and you have coloured this one so beautifully. The colour of the hat is so vibrant and I love the sparkly bow.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola