Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Copic sketches in SA

If you use copics and have been a little stuck cos the color range has been limited because you live in South Africa and most of the lighter colors were not available to you here, then this post is for you.
I now have ALL the sketches available for purchase locally, just pop me an email to get all the details on purchasing.  I am now the sole retailer for copic sketches SA and am so pleased to be able to supply local crafters these wonderful items.
I also have ciao, original markers, nibs and refills.
smiles
Paola

1 comment:

  1. Paola, I am totally new to using copics, and have no idea what sketches are (apart from a drawing). I went to the local artist shop today and saw some there, but they were so horribly expensive, that I opted for the cheaper Promarkers, and ONE copic (skin colour). Got home to test them out, and am now so disappointed. I should have closed my eyes and bought 'some' copics!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola